Until February 28th, Modern Healthcare is seeking nominations for the top 25 women in healthcare.
Who is eligible for nominations?
Modern Healthcare is seeking nominees from all sectors of the healthcare industry, including hospitals, health systems, physician organizations, insurance, government, vendors and suppliers, trade and professional organizations, and patients’ rights groups.
Nominees will be judged on five criteria.
The nominee must have:
1. successfully served as a leader or managed an organization or company
2. shown the ability or power to effect change in the healthcare industry
3. demonstrated a willingness to share expertise with others in the field
4. served as a role model or mentor to other female healthcare executives
5. assumed a leadership position in the industry outside of the candidates’ own organization or company
Send a detailed cover letter explaining how the candidate meets or exceeds the five criteria. Include the nominee’s resume or curriculum vitae and a color photo…